Monday, October 10, 2011

Project Re-Style #39 Skull Cut Out Tee.


Welcome everyone, to my Project Re-Style day.
Today's Re-Style is going to be another Tee Re-style.
With Halloween quickly approaching,
  I thought it would be a great idea to do a Halloween related T-Shirt.
I saw this idea first on  
I changed it a little, by sketching  my own skull, but the idea is the same.
You could also use your own imagination and make anything you want.
This is a super quick, and easy project anyone can do.
You say need a Fun T-shirt in a snap?, this is the DIY for you..


 Tutorial
Things you need
1. T- shirt
2. Scissors
3.Chalk
4. Skull cut out
5.Ruler

 Cut out your shape

Cut off the collar ~for an off the shoulder look .

Trace the skull onto  your shirt with chalk ,
using your ruler, make lines about 1/2 of an inch apart.

 Cut where you drew the lines.
Make sure you do not cut the eyes and the nose.
Then stretch the shirt out a little, to curl your cuts.
in GRAY
and BLACK
Mix it up with a different color tank top, to change the look.
And that is all there is to it.
I was thinking of some other shapes that you could do~
like Pumpkins, Frankenstein,
maybe a Bat.

39 down 13 to go
Click on the picture
for all the details about
Project Re-Style.

Thanks for joining me and
I hope you had a wonderful Monday!!
Lots of <3
Anne

Linking to
A Round Tuit
Take a Look Tuesday
Craft-O-Maniac
Make it Great Monday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites