Friday, December 24, 2010

Fun Things To Do.



I came across some  fun things to do while your home with family.   These all are quick crafts and some are ones I want to try for me. Especially the bleach pen.   I am thinking I might do that  on a pair of jeans.   Enjoy every minute with your family everyone . Merry Christmas Eve!  Links attached.:)


            Let it Snow, Tee Shirt                           Button Crafts


                                            Tie Belt                                              Sweatshirt  Shrug






       

                   iScarf                                                                                                                             Bleach Pen Drawing

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites