Friday, September 26, 2008

Huge Thank You!

I have a few people I must thank, and it's long overdue!!



I can’t be in two places at the same time. It’s impossible. Trust me, I’ve tried!





But I prayed, and prayed – and I was sent Kristin. She has become invaluable to me, and I trust her implicitly! She has worked so hard for us, pulling 15 hour days, and 40 hour weekends – we had a rough couple of weekends. And I want her to know how much I truly appreciate her hard work, and her friendship! I don’t know that I would have made it through the past few weekends without her. I absolutely feel as if I can be in two places at the same time with her by my side.



I also wanted to thank Amanda at Blissful Bride – she worked her first wedding with us this past weekend, and really did a fantastic job! Thank you!!!



And last, but certainly not least, my husband – he picked up so much slack while we had back-to-back bridal shows, and weddings, and my inability to move for 24 hours, John you are amazing, Thank you!!



Enough mushy stuff… back to our regularly scheduled Wedding Stuff!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites